TOP DEMOCRATIC DONOR AND HUGE HOUSTON TRIAL LAWYER, STEVE MOSTYN, HAS DIED AT THE AGE OF 46.
His wife released a statement soon after her husband’s death. Amber Mostyn said her husband died Wednesday after a “sudden onset and battle with a mental health issue.” She completely avoided the cause of his death.
“Steve was a beloved husband and devoted father who adored his children and never missed any of their sporting activities. He was a true friend, and a faithful fighter for those who did not have a voice,” she said.
The statement also said: “If you or a loved one are thinking about suicide, or experiencing a health crisis, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline right now at 1-800-273-8255.”
Houston attorney and Democrat mega donor Steve Mostyn committed suicide last month. He was only forty-six, and by all accounts happily married to his wife Amber. They had one daughter and Steve had a son from a previous marriage.
Campaign finance records show that since 2000, Mostyn had donated more than $24 million to political causes in his name and in his law firm’s name including co-founding the Ready For Hillary PAC along with his wife Amber.
It’s this affiliation as a major Hillary fundraiser that now raises suspicion that Mostyn feared he’d be swept up in the Uranium One investigation. Earlier this year he began distancing himself from political fundraising perhaps hoping that would be enough to save him from prosecution.
But it appears that wasn’t enough to comfort Mostyn and he took his own life late last week. According to a statement released by his wife, Amber, Mostyn died Wednesday after “a sudden onset and battle with a mental health issue.” She did not disclose the cause of death.
Here’s what we know about the Mostyn’s involvement with Hillary.
▪ They were members of Democracy Alliance the coalition of far-left billionaires that includes George Soros and Tom Steyer.
▪ They held numerous high-dollar fundraisers for Hillary for her many failed presidential campaigns.
▪ In 2009 Boeing made application to sell $3.7 billion worth of aircraft to a Russian airline, Rossiya. The deal required State Department approval and Hillary Clinton was the Secretary of State at that time.
▪ In 2010, Hillary Clinton pushed the multi-billion dollar deal for Boeing through the State Department and just two months later Boeing donated $900,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Can you say quid pro quo?
▪ Boeing’s top lobbyist and former Bill Clinton aide Tim Keating partnered with Mr. Mostyn’s Super PAC to do a joint fundraising venture for Hillary’s planned presidential campaign.
Here’s where it gets sticky for Mostyn. All of this was going on at the same time that the Uranium One deal was unfolding and Hillary’s pay-to-play State Department was moving into full gear.
By 2015, The Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust (FACT) had released a list of eight politicians it considers Washington, D.C.’s worst ethics violators, and put Hillary Clinton is in a “league of her own.”
Among the many illegalities that FACT accused Hillary of committing was one that involved the Mostyns’ PAC, Ready for Hillary. Clinton’s campaign had illegally obtained an email list of 4 million names from the pro-Clinton super PAC and FACT asserted that the list swap should be considered an in-kind donation — which would constitute illegal coordination between the campaign and PAC.
It seems odd that Steve Mostyn would take his own life over this relatively minor infraction. That raises the question what else was eating at him? What more did his know that either caused him to take his own life or others to make it seem as though he did?
Or was he just suffering from severe mental depression after watching Mrs. Clinton’s psychotic behavior over the past year and having come to the realization that his efforts almost put her in the White House?
Source : Conservativepost